Arizona Caregiver Coalition
The program offers five direct services to Caregivers that best meet the range of their needs, including:
- Information about available services.
- Assistance in gaining access to supportive services.
- Individual counseling, organization of support groups, and training to assist caregivers in making decisions and solving problems relating to their roles.
- Respite care to enable caregivers to be temporarily relieved from their caregiving responsibilities.
- Supplemental services, on a limited basis, to complement the care provided by caregivers.
Arizona Caregiver Resource Line:
Speak with a trained volunteer who can provide a compassionate ear, information, assistance, local resources and support Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Caregiver Action Network Resource Line:
Care 4 the Caregivers
Care 4 the Caregivers aims to reduce caregiver burnout and build the resiliency of caregivers of children with disabilities by providing them with easy to access tools that focus on mindfulness, education, and community.
Care for the Caregivers was created for caregivers, by caregivers who often feel isolated and overwhelmed. We connect like-minded individuals by providing them full access to all of our resources. Three crucial pillars of support, on-demand, whenever and however they need it most.